Weston is a village and civil parish located in the district of South Holland. It is situated at about 3.2 kilometers north east of the city of Spalding. The name Weston came from the words west and tun, which means “West Village”.
History dictates that it was once of a Romano British settlement as proven by the earthworks and pottery found in the area. These artifacts are predicted to be of the 1st to 2nd century.
Some of the listed buildings can also be found in the area, such as the Weston St. Mary Parish, which is a Grade II listed building from the year 1170, and the Churchyard Cross, another Grade II listed building and a scheduled monument.
As of the present, the village retains its beautiful rural scenery but with improvements to the amenities available for both the guests and the locals.