Chapel St. Leonards is a large coastal village and civil parish under the district of East Lindsey. It is located at around 8 kilometers north of the resort of Skegness and near Alford, Horncastle, and Louth.
Its quiet and attractive town center is a location for caravan park holidays.
It has a few key points contributing to its charm and beauty. Its chapel and church’s name was derived from a chapel at Mumby dedicated to St. Leonard. It Anglican Church also dedicated to him was rebuilt in the years 1572 and 1794.
Another of its few landmarks is Chapel Point, a restored part of the Second World War’s coastal defense line. It was restored and is now a great place for bird-watching.
The village is known for its expanse of beautiful sandy beach and its proximity to tourist attractions.